Development opportunities can be found here:
The only website documenting the historic properties in the City of Niagara Falls is the Historic Preservation Commission's website. However, there is no online easily accessible record of properties that may qualify for tax credits that are not currently recognized by the City of Niagara Falls or the National Register.
You can view the currently recognized historic properties here:
- Niagara Falls Historic Preservation Commission
- Niagara Falls Historic Preservation Survey
- National Register of Historic Places
As you can see, there is a need to consolidate and collaborate all of these resources:
- Publicly and privately owned city of Niagara Falls development opportunities
- Publicly and privately owned Niagara county development opportunities
- Potential and currently recognized historic county and city properties
- List of Incentive Programs Offered by City, County, USA Niagara, IDA, and other community organizations dedicated to the future of Niagara Falls.
- Database of engineering survey's evaluating each buildings conditions, concerns, need repairs, and elements needed to be preserved to be eligible for historic tax credits.
- Database of completed property survey, deed, and title to uncover potential hindrances to the development process.