Niagara Falls City Hall
(Constructed in 1923-1924 in the Beaux-Arts Style by Norton Kirkpatrick & Will Cannon)
The building embodies Neo-Classical Revival architectural details. It features a centrally arranged rectangular form, with a central projecting pavilion, fluted columns with Ionic capitals, and smooth ashlar sandstone walls with pilasters. In 2001, it became a member of the National Register of Historic Places.